KBR is seeking a Training and Exercise Support Team Member who will be responsible for planning and executing exercises, experiments, and training in support of Joint Task Force Space Defense. The position will be part of the training, exercise, and experimentation directorate for Joint Task Force Space Defense (JTF-SD). The individual will regularly collect, consolidate, organize, draft, and produce training, exercise, and experiment materials and publications, as well as coordinate with the customer to establish schedules for current and future activities. The individual will assist the customer with planning, coordination, briefing and executing support for space defense exercises in support of JTF-SD. The individual will also coordinate with the customer to develop training practices, programs, and schedules in accordance with customer directives as well as provide on-site instruction. Applicants must be self-motivated, team-oriented, able to adapt to dynamic environments, and work with personnel from other organizations and companies.
Shall assist with the following:
- Assist the USG with planning, coordination, briefing and execution of support for space defense training and exercises.
- Attend coordination and planning meetings and conduct review of desired learning objectives and participant supporting capabilities.
- Coordinate with JTF-SD directorates and supporting organizations during planning and execution.
- Plan for and coordinate exercise assets, assist in creation and generation of exercise, experimentation, and training scenarios with capability owners, partner organizations, and modeling and simulation personnel.
- Monitor proper use and function of training aids, devices, simulators and simulations (TADSS).
- Coordinate and assist with development of scenario master event listings for participants, trusted agents, and white cell teams.
- Ensure that local training regulations and applicable safety standards are followed by training unit.
- Coordinate with and support red team(s) during execution of scenarios.
- 3 years of exercise support experience is preferred.
- Space Situational Awareness/Space Domain Awareness systems and operating concepts experience is highly desired. 18 SPCS experience is desired.
- Combatant command, service component HQ, and/or major command staff experience is highly desired. Combined Forces Space Component Command experience desired.
- Bachelors Degree in STEM area highly desired. Associates Degree considered. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Software Experience with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Basic qualifications and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the Joint Task Force Space Defense Sprint Advanced Training Concept program and all other exercise, experiment, and training programs as assigned.
- Familiarity with military operations, personnel, regulations, and organizations desired.
- Experience with managing/developing personnel through formal and informal training programs.
- Experience leading diverse teams and personnel of varying experience levels and skill sets.
- Ability to operate independently and manage team elements to meet contract requirements.
- 20+ years of experience in performing related program tasks in space operations and training military personnel and units preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel (less than 10% estimate).
- Perform additional duties as required or identified.
Security Clearance: Active top-secret clearance or able to obtain one.
Basic Compensation: $140-$160k
The offered rate will be based on the selected candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities and/or experience and in consideration of internal parity.
KBR may offer bonuses, commissions, or other forms of compensation to certain job titles or levels, per internal policy or contractual designation. Additional compensation may be in the form of sign on bonus, relocation benefits, short term incentives, long term incentives, or discretionary payments for exceptional performance.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
Pleas Click The Link For Application : https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KBR_Careers/job/Colorado-Springs-Colorado/Training-and-Exercise-Support-Specialist—Top-Secret_R2052394