Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Manager, Supervisor, Load Planner or Joint Inspection Team. Operates designated machine or equipment. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed. Typically requires 2-5 years of related experience and certification. Heavy Equipment may include: 3K-30K forklifts, 25 ton or 60 Ton K Loaders, Wheel/Overhead Cranes over 50 tons, Dragline, Grader, Lattice Boom Cranes, Long Boom Cranes, Cranes with Special Attachments, Tower Cranes, Derricks.
- Load and unload of cargo and baggage on and off government owned or contracted aircraft IAW AFI 24-605, Volume 2 and other applicable instructions.
- Validate, select, stage and upload aircraft loads utilizing the load plan.
- Assist Cargo Movement Section to facilitate onward movement of cargo / mail.
- Build-up / break-down baggage pallets, multi-pallet trains, loose cargo, and mixed pallets.
- Offload / upload baggage from AMC rotator missions and transport vehicles.
- Weigh and record accurate cargo and baggage weights.
- Properly park all vehicles per the published vehicle parking plan.
- Perform the safe and correct operation of a K-loaders, forklifts or other required vehicles and the daily inspection, documentation and turn-in (to maintenance) vehicles in need of repair or service.
- Perform all other duties as prescribed by management.
- Fluent English reading and writing skills to be able to read and understand AFI guidance for day-to-day work requirements.
- 10k A/T forklift trained. 25 ton or 60-ton Tunner K-loader Certified Operator. 3K up 30K forklift
- Must have Hazmat Handlers Certification
- Documented experience and/or course completion for MAXX Pro/MRAP
Please Click The Link For Application : https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KBR_Careers/job/Poland/LCV-EUCOM-A-DACG–Equipment-Operator–Heavy–Ramp-Service-Specialist-_R2052440