By the end of 2023, HomeSafe will be the single global household goods movement manager for The U.S. Armed Forces, Department of Defense civilians, and their families. USTRANSCOM awarded the Global Household Goods (GHC) contract to HomeSafe. HomeSafe started the 9 month Transition on March 4, 2022. HomeSafe will begin customer focused Household Goods operations phase-in on December 4, 2022. HomeSafe is seeking skilled employees with a passion for improving the Department of Defense customer’s household goods moving experience.
HomeSafe Alliance is seeking highly skilled and motivated Customer Support Representative to initiate, coordinate, and respond to all customer service-related matters for each move to achieve a customer satisfaction survey result above the industry mean.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will act as the primary point of contact for all shipment activities in your workload from assignment through delivery.
- Be the “first face” of HomeSafe via inbound calls from customers, internal colleagues, and external partners.
- Completes scheduled outbound communications to members, business partners and internal colleagues as required
- Respond to and solve all agent or base inquiries and problems immediately.
- Utilize various systems and tools to initiate and assist in responding to members requests.
- Ensure a complete and accurate record of all contacts, both internally and externally, are maintained in the relevant systems.
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all services and requirements for processing members orders
- May act as designated representative for designated accounts
- May lead and train other customer service representatives or support staff
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required
- Attend and participate in all team meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ year previous customer service experience, with previous military move experience preferred
- Ability to handle difficult customers and situations and be able to solve problems.
- Pleasant and professional phone voice.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
Please Click The Link For Application : https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KBR_Careers/job/Jacksonville-Florida/GHC—HomeSafe—Customer-Support-Specialist_R2042857