Coordinates property control activities to ensure continual accountability of government/customer owned property as described in Property Plan and prescribed in Federal Acquisition Regulations, Part 45. Receive, put into record and issue all GFP/CFP, Equipment and UFP, maintain property records in appropriate database and provide audit trail. Postings are complete and timely. Maintains property accountability records in SAP and PEMS systems. Arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete property through the PCARSS system for final disposition for prime contracts. Prepare DD1149 to document US Government-owned scrap property to salvage yard and coordinate completion of required documents and complete system transactions. Conduct self-assessments, utilizing developed metrics, and provide data as needed. Ensure that Government/customer property is managed by contract regardless of which function or organization has custody of the property at the site. Provide Property Surveys, property listings to customer for annual reports. Verify the integrity of SAP and PEMS system records for populated information with actual physical locations, and ensure sales reports are linked to the WBS record to convey appropriate contract information. Performs all other duties as assigned. BS/BA degree with 2 years of related experience. In lieu of formal education, 4 years of experience. Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
LCV Augmentation Required Qualifications
1. Assigned augmented staff assigned to SSA activities operations will assume the SSA clerk role in GCSS-Army.
2. Augmented personnel will be able to operate the following systems:
a. Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE)
b. Logistics Modernization Program (LMP)
3. One augmented personnel will serve as operator to input information into Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS )
4. USG will provide access to operating systems (i.e. GCSS-A PBUSE, SAMS-1E, RFID etc.) as well as computers and software necessary to perform the Government Automated Systems PWS.
a. USG will provide access to the Global Combat Support System (GCSS) – Army to include required user interface hardware (computer, monitor, etc.), software, Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) and training (i.e. New Equipment Training (NET)).
b. Sustainment Training coordinated with USG.
5. All parts and bench stock primarily ordered through the federal supply system.
6. Augmentation staff will be provided with an ODC CLIN for commercial parts and supplies, not readily available in the FSS.
7. Approval of all requests, orders, requisitions submitted to GCSS-A or to 21st TSC HIPRI CELL will required USG review and approval within ZPARK/Release Strategy.
Command Supply Discipline Program
1. Staffing supports the SSA COR implementation of the Command Supply Discipline Program (CSDP) and Army management controls.
2. Staffing provides all US Military supply management services, including receipt, storage, issue, and accountability.
3. Joint Supply Support will be directed by ACO through the COR.
4. Support all US Military Force and Black Sea AST units as directed by the ACO. 5. Maintain spill kits for issue to Black Sea AST units, activities, and organizations in support of the “You Spill, You Dig” USAREUR policy.
Class IX (Air) functions and transactions pertaining to operations performed:
1. Distribution of Class IX(A) supplies for direct support of customers:
– Ensure during customer pick up that all customers verify material, supplies and equipment correctly
– Ensure items match documentation prior to departing the SSA.
– After verification, customers must sign for all materials, supplies and equipment received at the SSA.
1) Existing discrepancies will be reported to the section head prior to customer leaving the SSA.
– Prompt, efficient, and friendly customer support provided.
2. Bulk material pick-up will picked up from bulk issue section prior to picking up items in the customer bin.
3. Augmented personnel must keep customer bins and yard issue areas clean and organized.
4. Augmented personnel must file all customer issue lists by DODAAC and date issued.
5. Augmented personnel will ensure customers are escorted to the issue / bulk issue areas.
6. Ensure copy of Signature Cards are maintained on file.
7. File all Transfer Orders and customer issue lists that are physically signed for one year.
8. Perform post goods issued to the customer bins.
– GCSS-A Transaction Print out customer issue list For goods receipt.
– GCSS-A Transaction Perform Post Goods Receipt for wave 1 customers.
– GCSS-A Transaction Ensure delivery/upload of upload bulk parts for customers.
9. Re-distribution of Class IX(A) supplies, generated after processing in GCSS-A customer turn-ins:
– Ensure the material is properly packed/crated/palletized.
– Create TCMD DD Form 1384 in CMOS and provide to BSAST Transportation 24hrs prior to shipment.
– Ensure shipment is marked for the appropriate destination and a copy of the TCMD is enclosed.
Must have or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or who have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click the link for application:https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KBR_Careers/job/Germany/LCV-EUCOM-Germany-NW–Specialist–Property-Management—Contingency_R2045594