Title:Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
- Generate cost reimbursable, time and material, and firm fixed price invoices.
- Submit invoices electronically using multiple customer systems.
- Coordinate with other departments to meet deadlines.
- Interface with internal/external customers, and government pay offices.
- Solve problems of various complexity following established policies, practices and procedures.
- Provide assistance as required to the entire AR team.
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of relevant work experience required
- Ability to concisely communicate orally, in writing and electronically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience working in Federal Government Contracting environment is desired
- Ability to adapt to changes in responsibilities as the needs of the company change and grow
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed to cover department responsibilities
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Direct experience with Deltek Costpoint and/or Deltek T&E software
Please Click the Link for application : https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KBR_Careers/job/Huntsville-Alabama/Accounts-Receivable-Billing-Specialist_R2043991