This role serves as a Lead Scheduler for a large project ($1.7 billion) and provides direct supervision to a small team of scheduling professionals.
• Periodically update the Project Master Schedule Baseline, with actual progress attained
• Coordinate with Construction Teams to establish reliable forecast schedule as part of monthly schedule updates. This includes developing mitigation plans for schedule impacts or delays
• Communicate the schedule update and forecast data with Project Management team
• Manage a team of Segment Schedulers
• Compile Monthly Schedule Update submittals for submission to the Client
• Other duties as assigned
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and ten (10) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to fourteen (14) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Other Job Requirements
• At least 3 years of work experience supporting Infrastructure projects
• Candidates with professional certifications such as PMP, PSP, PMI-SP, PE, and CCP etc will be preferred