Title:Sr. Subcontracts Administrator
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who will be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or who have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
Sr. Subcontracts Administrator
The ideal candidate will perform a full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontract administration. Under general supervision, solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices. Uses experience and problem-solving skills to develop and improve processes. Qualifies suppliers, issues requests for proposals, evaluates proposals, maintains subcontract files in accordance to established procedures. Oversees and performs the full range of procurement and administration activities associated with subcontracting work on a project. provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Qualifying subcontractors
- Issuing requests for information (RFIs)
- Issuing requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Prepares subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract
- Performing commercial evaluations of proposals
- Negotiation of subcontracts
- Issuance of properly authorized awards/subcontracts
- Timely resolution of Subcontractor Claims
- Cradle to grave subcontract management (pre-award to file closeout)
- Serves as liaison between subcontractor and project manager
- Position requires completion of an undergraduate degree and 5+ years of experience
- Job position requires excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Display competencies by analyzing possible solutions and using standard procedures
- Strong business writing skills
- Proficient in the use of MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Deltek experience is a plus
- Ability to travel internationally
Please Click The Link For Application : https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KBR_Careers/job/Houston-Texas/Sr-Subcontracts-Administrator_R2041912-1