Salary$15.65 – $24.00 an hourJob TypeFull-time
Full Job Description
AAA Club Alliance is seeking a Policy Retention Coordinator to join our Insurance Call Center Team! The Policy Retention Coordinator will responsible for retaining current policyholders by making outbound calls/emails to designated leads in specified states, in an effort to make contact and counsel existing customers concerning AAA products, appropriate coverage, policy limits, deductibles, payment options, discounts and underwriting eligibility. Focus on these retention standard operating procedures to be become proficient in these core functions of outbound contacts and follow through on Auto and Home product lines of insurance.
**This is a work from home opportunity, but candidates must live within our territory**
At AAA, Your Success is Our Success:
- A competitive base rate $15.65 – $24.00/hr; depending upon experience plus monthly and quarterly incentives and commission.
- Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage, etc.
- FREE Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- FREE AAA membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
What you will be doing:
- Contact policyholders from the agencies existing book of business through outbound telephone calls, direct mail, and email to review policies prior to renewal. Review and update policy to enhance retention and better meet the needs of the consumer.
- Counsel the policyholder concerning appropriate coverage, policy limits, payment options and state laws that will best meet their needs for sufficient protection against risks covered by Property and Casualty insurance. Make appropriate recommendations and/or changes to the Auto/Home policy and gain policyholder acceptance to process the changes.
- Develop and maintain specific personal lines insurance knowledge, within limited regional states and limited carriers, as they are assigned through the workflow process to effectively counsel on insurance needs for Auto/Home product lines of insurance.
- Work with Policy Retention Specialist when policyholder requests additional lines of business and/or states and carriers the Coordinator is not assigned.
- Advise members and non-members regarding membership benefits in correlation with insurance products.
- Identify opportunities for account rounding and cross-selling including AAA membership sales and/or upgrades. Quote and remarket policies when necessary.
- Maintain systems skills to meet all duties and tasks within limited, assigned states and insurance companies.
- Collaborate with others to achieve results; sharing ideas and knowledge; to build morale and cohesion within group.
- Achieve the required quality rating of customer phone interactions as rated by management and or external quality assurance review teams.
- Meet established productivity measures established by management team in support of the Agency performance.
- Maintain training and knowledge for all assigned AAA Club Alliance insurance Auto/Home products/companies through completion of courses provided by AAA University and continuing education classes.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience in an insurance environment involving work with new business applications, endorsements, rates/policies and demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of automobile and homeowners coverage.
- Property & Casualty license within the AAA Club Alliance region required within 90 days from hire date.
- Membership license required or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Proficiency in navigating required computer applications (MPS, MRM, carrier application, internet/intranet, and agency management system).
- Ability to quickly assimilate and retain information and the ability to handle changing priorities in a call center environment.
- Strong analytical and phone sales skills.
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to enable accurate completion of applications or policy endorsements.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color , gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.
Job Category: Insurance
Please Click the link for application : https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=insurance&l&vjk=aba3cba6f046dd96