Title:Project Controls – Reporting Coordinator
Position is accountable for project reporting requirements and project controls support. Participates in the development of functional strategy and procedures estimating, project risk control, cost control, and scheduling. Reports to the project controls manager.
- Effective communications with project teams, client, subcontractors, and joint venture partners for coordination on data integration and reporting.
- Proficient in project controls principles, KPIs and reporting.
- Oversee the project’s performance through practical application of data management.
- Evaluate project health status and maintain effective communication with project leadership
- Interdisciplinary communications with engineering disciplines leadership and project management to coordinate project activities and inputs.
- Review and audit cost, progress and schedule reports that are prepared regarding project controls.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Construction Management, Business or similar)
- 10+ years of experience in Project controls.
- Advanced skills with reporting through Microsoft Power BI.
- Proficiency in, project health assessments, cost analysis, forecasting, budget development, P6 and scheduling techniques and variance reporting techniques.
- Experience in managing analytical and data-centric project controls.
- Must be able to self-lead and communicate effectively to all levels of project team, including management and clients.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY AT KBR
At KBR, we are passionate about our people, sustainability, and our Zero Harm culture. These inform all that we do and are at the heart of our commitment to, and ongoing journey toward being a more inclusive and diverse company. That commitment is central to our team of teams philosophy and fosters an environment of real collaboration across cultures and locations. Our individual differences and perspectives bring enhanced value to our teams and help us develop solutions for the most challenging problems. We understand that by embracing those differences and working together, we are more innovative, more resilient, and safer. We Deliver — Together.
Please Click The Link For Application : https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/KBR_Careers/job/Houston-Texas/Project-Controls—Reporting-Coordinator_R2041651