Salary : $40,000 – $250,000 a year
Job Type : Full-time
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Health insuranceDental insuranceFlexible schedule
Full Job Description
Farmers Insurance is looking for talented Entrepreneurs to join our top ranked team. Weare looking for individuals who want to take control of their life andfinancial future and become an Agency Owner.
You do not have the have insurance experience. We have seen people from allbackgrounds do very well in this industry and a large portion of that is due tothe extensive training and assistance provided.
Wehave multiple entry points into becoming an Agency Owner with FarmersInsurance.
- RetailAgency: The most lucrative contract in the industry. 3 Years of enhancedCommissions starting at 300% ON TOP of the normal commission rate.
- AgencyAcquisition: Purchase an up and running Farmers Insurance Agency with aclient/income base in place| Proof of financial assets required
- AssociateAgent: The Associate Agent Program provides business professionals seeking anentrepreneurial startup opportunity who want to dip their toes in beforeleaving their current employment. With access to a 24-month business supportprogram and a nationally recognized brand. You will work with a mentor districtmanager/business coach who can help you establish additional skill sets forbusiness success.
- Protégé:This program provides individuals seeking an entrepreneurial opportunity withaccess to a 12-month development program that will provide an opportunity tobecome an agent with Farmers. You will work for a mentor agency owner and haveaccess to resources that can help you establish skill sets for futureexcellence, while learning the business and benefiting from a nationallyrecognized brand. This program does not have a liquid asset requirement.
Regardlessof entry point here are some benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:
- Extensive training, mentoring, and support from our District Office.
- Highly competitive commission and renewal structure.
- Financial Ownership in your agency – build equity for retirement.
- Flexible hours, take control of your time and no working holidays.
- Group health and dental benefit plans
- Bilingual candidates may be eligible for a bonus
- Sales and customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- No bankruptcies within the last 12 months, not more than $5000 in collections
- Favorable criminal record with no felonies
- Be willing to work towards getting your Property, Causality, Life and Health insurance license
please click on this link for application https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=insurance&ts=1638375301789&rq=1&rsIdx=0&fromage=last&newcount=12008&vjk=50954a0e006deb94