Title:Cybersecurity Compliance Professional (Remote)
KBR is seeking a Cybersecurity Compliance Professional to join our team. The Defense Systems Engineering Group (SEG) provides full spectrum engineering and technical solutions across the life cycle of DoD military systems on land, at sea, in the air and in space. Areas of expertise include acquisition, systems engineering and integration, AI/big data applications, cyber, R&D, test and evaluation, C4ISR and sustainment engineering. Position is open to remote work.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Deeply involved in the performance of assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identifies where those systems/networks deviate from policy and acceptable implementations. Achieves this through passive evaluations (self-assessments). Deeply involved in the enterprise-level cybersecurity program strategies and planning. Maintain system security documentation including plans, policies, processes, and measures to mitigate cyber risks and support customer in obtaining cybersecurity maturity certification of systems. This includes framework citation and control mapping management, security documentation development and maintenance, process support, analysis support, coordination support, research technology, and support periodic audits. Assists in tracking implementation of regulatory requirements and industry best practices (i.e., NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC), and make recommendations on enhancing controls. Deeply involved in the performance of analyses to validate established security requirements and recommend additional security safeguards. Supports formal Governance, Risk, and Compliance program in the review of policies and processes. Periodically conducts review of each control requirement and implementation status and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum (4) four years of Information Technology (IT) experience to include (2) two years of NIST SP 800-171 experience.
- Demonstrated experience with analyzing data to validate established security requirements.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
- Able to apply technical expertise, and may have knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Work is performed under limited direction.
- Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work may be reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
CERTIFICATIONS a plus:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Pay range: $85,400 – $106,700
The offered rate will be based on the selected candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities and/or experience and in consideration of internal parity.
KBR may offer bonuses, commissions, or other forms of compensation to certain job titles or levels, per internal policy or contractual designation. Additional compensation may be in the form of sign on bonus, relocation benefits, short term incentives, long term incentives, or discretionary payments for exceptional performance.
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
please click on this link for application https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/kbr_careers/job/Phoenix-Arizona/Cybersecurity-Compliance-Professional–Remote-_R2040578