Salary$18 an hour
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Health insuranceDental insurance401(k)Paid time offParental leaveVision insurance401(k) matching
Full Job Description
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is adding more Corporate Support Representatives to our team. You will be a resource and a guide to help our clients use our software, start and maintain their business, and sometimes figure out how to help them close their business.
We’re looking for happy people who enjoy helping others. No experience is necessary if you have the motivation and desire to learn. We’ll train you on corporate formalities, customer service, and how to interact with clients on a high level. We also think our employees are great and we want them to feel comfortable to be themselves. So we don’t use scripts. We just expect our team to be respectful, friendly, helpful and have fun. This is a great long term position that allows employees a chance to have a great work/life balance.
This job is coded as “Flex” which means the company does not currently require this position to be performed in office.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly “Work Wherever” allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself… really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically won’t cost the company much money because you won’t use it.
- Trail Mix Bar – oh yeah.
- Answer questions and be a guide for our clients via phone calls
- Go above and beyond for our clients to help navigate the complexities of our industry
- Take ownership in your role as an individual contributor and as a member of our team
- Treat others with respect
- Collaborative and coachable
- Self motivated, independent learner and critical thinker
- Strong customer service skills, clear and concise communicator
- Type at least 45 words per minute
- Strong computer skills, job duties are performed almost 100% online
- Internet Requirements: 4 MB up and 10 MB down – satellite internet is not recommended.