Seoul, South Korea
Title:APS-4: Supply Clerk
Supply Clerk duties include but not limited to:
This position supports the Army Prepositioned Stocks – 4 Program located in Camp Carroll, Korea. The Supply Clerk will comply with all applicable safety and environmental regulations, local safety policies, and KBR’s Zero Harm program. This position performs all aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, wholesale, retail, local, or other supply activities. Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility. Assignments usually relate to the complete range and depth of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are broad in scope or limited in difficulty. The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions. This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines. Assignments require: (a) a thorough working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines; (b) an understanding of the needs of the organization serviced; and (c) analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with a valid U.S. Passport.
• Possess a valid State Motor Vehicle Operator License.
• Ability to provide documentation to qualify as US EXPAT Invited Contractor Status and SOFA Visa IAW USFK 700-19 Regulation.
• High School/GED plus five years directly related work experience.
• Completion of the basic supply course, or equivalent from a military service related Advanced Individual Training or certification from a vocational school with a focus in Material Accounting/Inventory Methods preferred.
• In lieu of formal course work, a combination of college credits, on-the-job training, other formalized training, or experience may be considered.
• Ability to work from technical manuals, work instructions and work orders.
• Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
• Favorable adjudication of an NACI background check.
• Must be able to work in a non‐temperature controlled environment, heat and humidity.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds to waist level and 35 pounds to shoulder height.
• Required to pass initial and periodic drug screening.
please click on this link for application https://kbr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/kbr_careers/job/Seoul-South-Korea/APS-4–Supply-Clerk_R2040134