Where work is play and play is profitable!
Dave and Buster’s is building a nationwide sales force to generate and support events.
We’re looking for people from anywhere – who understand fun and sales -goals go hand in hand. Build Dave & Buster’s events revenue through inbound and outbound sales as well as working with our guests to design the perfect combination of food, drinks, & fun for corporate and SMERF events. To hit the ground running you’ll need proven cold calling skills, strong client nurturing skills, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed!
You will be an outstanding Sales Manager if:
- you love selling for a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant Entertainment scene with a strong sales component!
- you are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills!
- you have tons of contacts and national accounts in your back pocket!
- “no” means maybe!
- you haven’t met a goal you can’t beat!
- your middle name is “Upsell” and your favorite show is ”The Closer”
- you like to make a good base but are really driven by the bonus!
- SMERF means more to you than little blue creatures!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant/Entertainment scene. You are outgoing and personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills! You are eager to learn and love developing new sales skills!
- Convert incoming calls and RFP’s into proposals that will match guests needs resulting in closed/won business.
- Manage high volume daily tasks for necessary follow up on pending business.
- Convert hot rebooking leads into closed/won sales.
- Create new business by cold calling potential Corporate, Association & SMERF contacts within a district of 10-18 stores
- Use provided resources as well as basic search engines to develop target list of potential clients for single, regional and/or national locations.
- Utilize sales data warehouse platform to leverage regular communication with client base and track all correspondence & communication.
- As needed work with social clients to organize celebrations of larger sizes
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not required
- 2+ Years of related sales experience
- Outgoing and personable; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Displays above average computer skills including working within multiple documents, Microsoft Office & email communication
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to client requests for changes
- High personal standards of conduct and professionalism
This is a remote position. Stable, high speed internet required.
We work hard, play hard and have FUN
Please Click the link for application : https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=internet%20sales%20manager&l&vjk=c69572227bddc881