Updated : 22/11/2021
Employment Type : Full time
Experience level : Experienced Professionals
- To carry out testing of components and blended products in accordance with testing requirements.
- Sampling and laboratory testing of raw materials and lubricants and fuels finished products.
- Adjust Bills of Material as required by changes in base oil physical and chemical properties.
- Interpretation of test data to determine if products meet specification and certifying products for sale to end customers.
- Participate in the quarterly Laboratory Correlation Scheme.
- Work with the Laboratory Supervisor to optimize Product Treat Costs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry or any related field.
- Experience in lab testing is advantage.
- Good command in English and Communication skills.
- Able to handle multi-tasks and work independently.
- Knowledge in ISO system is advantage especially ISO/IEC 17025.
- Knowledge in product and manufacturing is advantage.
- Able to work 6 days a week shift – Morning shift (6:00 – 14:00) and Afternoon shift (14:00 – 22:00). Shift is changed by weekly.
Please Click the link for application : https://jobs.shell.com/job/bangkok/laboratory-analyst/25244/18626164208