Salary$90,000 – $125,000 a yearJob TypeFull-timeNumber of hires for this roleOn-going need to fill this role
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Health insuranceDental insurance401(k)Paid time offWork from homeVision insurance
Full Job Description
Steadily is a venture backed insurtech startup for landlords. We’ve grown from five to over thirty people in less than a year as the demand for our service continues to rise. Our purpose is to give landlords all over the country a fast, modern insurance buying experience and amazing customer service so they’re confident they’ll have the coverage they need on a rainy day. Because of our technology and service, our customers love being insured by us, even when they have a claim.
In November 2021, we announced our Series A raise of $27.8 million. Led by Matrix Partners and Zigg Capital, we are poised to bring landlord insurance to the forefront with cutting edge technology and exceptional people.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle inside sales for customers who need help getting coverage, managing their policy, or submitting a claim.
- Convert leads to sales through text, phone, or email by rapidly responding to customers who have requested a quote on our site.
- Adapt to new and ever changing technology as we build our processes and workflows.
- Work with our engineering team so we can quickly improve our product for our customers.
- Help us grow a top-notch sales team by participating in interviewing and recruiting other great talent.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experienced: You have at least 2 years of experience as a high-performing, licensed producer. Property & Casualty (P&C) focus is required.
- Digital: You have above-average computer skills.
- Hungry: You want to make the leap into an early-stage tech startup to rapidly accelerate your growth.
- Self-Driven: You prefer to manage your own workload and figure out what needs to be done with minimal oversight.
- You must have an active property and casualty license in at least one state
- We will pay for you to get licensed in additional states
Compensation & Benefits:
- $60,000 Base Annual Salary
- Generous Bonus (good performance earns $110,000 or more in total compensation)
- Discretionary Time Off
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- Equity in the company
At Steadily you’ll be able to work with other brilliant, driven teammates who care about doing the best work of their lives. We have high expectations of each other, but are dedicated to supporting each other in those expectations and making Steadily a huge success.
In order to do this, we believe in hiring top talent and encourage each team member to actively drive the culture we want at Steadily. This includes things like being light on processes where you manage your own workload. You know your job best, so we won’t micromanage how you get the job done (we provide context, not control)! That said, we’re also highly collaborative and go above and beyond to make sure that we’re all on the same page and have the tools we all need to succeed.
Working at a startup isn’t easy, but it is incredibly rewarding. You’ll be able to see your actions directly impact the growth of the company, as well as your equity’s valuation, on a near-daily basis. The growth opportunity you’ll have at Steadily will also greatly increase your career trajectory, giving you valuable experience that you’d be hard pressed to find anywhere else.
We’re excited to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
Please Click the link for application : https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=insurance&l&vjk=f01ac9dd1fdc7c6a